Arcon offers highly effective solutions for size classification by screening materials and separating out contaminants and material that isn’t to the set size. Our sifters are well suited to a variety of applications in food processing industry, pharmaceuticals and chemical processing.
The Centrifugal sifters are used to sift and screen high volumes of dry powder and other bulk solids at high speed. They are able to process from a few kilograms per hour to more than 90 tones per hour.
Benefits of using Centrifugal Sifter:
- Highly efficient processing at high speed.
- Quick and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Hygienic cantilever design.
- The machine panel makes the inspection of the materials easy.
- Quick and simple replacing of the screen.
- Adheres to the standards of Good Мanufacturing Practice.
- Quiet operation with no vibration.
- Operator friendly.
The typical applications of the Centrifugal Sifter include classification of pharmaceutical ingredients, deagglomeration of powder, powder paint, etc.