X-ray detection is an innovative and rapidly evolving method which is widely used within food and pharmaceutical industries. It offers many advantages and ensures improved safety and brand protection. Unlike metal detectors, which can inspect only for metal contaminants, X-ray systems provide also detection of glass, ceramic / stone and dense plastic as well as metal contaminants within food packed in metal foil or in aluminum trays. In addition to this our advanced systems can simultaneously check the integrity of the product, including missing or damaged items, excess products and x-weighing.
The range of X-ray inspection systems offer:
- Excellent metal detection sensitivity (incl. ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel metal contaminants) even in challenging applications such as heavy-metalized packaging or foil trays.
- Detection of a wide range of contaminants incl. glass, ceramic, stone and dense plastic.
- Checking for missing or damaged products.
- Full color touchscreen with multi-level password access for added security.
- Hygienic design.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Trouble-free operation in harsh production environment (hot, freezing cold, dusty, dry or wet).
- Easy installation.